Al-Furqan Islamic School
Creating productive Muslims through quality Islamic education.
Al-Furqn Islamic School follows the standard syllabus for Islamic Schools devised by the Organization of Islamic Schools in Britain (Tanzeem-al-Madaras) and is approved by the Central Education Committee of UKIM.
Currently, the following courses are taught at Al-Furqan School.
1. Quran (Reading/Memorization) + Tajweed
2. Islamic Studies (Level 1- Level 6)
3. Arabic Language (Reading/Writing) – (Linked to GCSE)
4. Urdu Language (Reading/Writing) – (Linked to GCSE)
5. Hadith Studies (40 authentic Hadith)